Payment Options & Information
Click here to pay with DEFT.
- By post: Mail the levy slip with your cheque to DEFT Payment Systems, GPO Box 4690, SYDNEY NSW 2001
- In person: Present the levy page to make your payment by cash, cheque or EFTPOS at any post office.
- Bpay: Call your bank, credit union or building society to make payment from your cheque or savings account.
- By phone: Please call 1300 301 090 to make your payment using a Mastercard, Visa.
- Internet: Visit http://www.deft.com.au and use the DEFT reference number supplied on the levy page.
1. Payments by credit or debit card may attract a surcharge.
2. Registration is required for payments from cheque or savings accounts
3. Registration forms available from www.deft.com.au or call 1800 672 162.
Late Payment Fees
By law, interest is charged at 10% pa on all overdue levies. In addition, an arrears processing fee will be applied to your account for each arrears collection process that is initiated by your scheme, including overdue levy notices.
1 Allen Street, Canterbury, NSW 2193
(02) 8095 8738